NE Device SW processes personal data as part of its activities. On this page, you can find out how we process your personal data in relation to your use of this website.
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, NE Device SW acts as a data controller in these situations. The data controller’s contact details:
NE Device SW Oy
Teknologiantie 7b, 90590 Oulu, Finland
If you have questions or feedback about the processing of your personal data by NE Device SW, please contact our data protection officer: email@example.com
What are cookies and what cookies are used on this website?
Cookies are data (small text files) stored in the user’s browser. By using them, the website remembers information about the user and personalises the content based on the stored data.
NE Device SW uses three types of cookies on its website:
- Essential functional cookies. Our website will not function without these cookies.
- Cookies related to analytics and user experience (“Statistics”). These cookies provide us with information on how visitors use our website. This information helps us improve the content and usability of our website.
- Cookies related to marketing. By using these cookies, we aim to, for example, make the NE Device SW advertising which you may see interesting to you.
The statistics and marketing cookies we use on the website are third-party cookies related to the social media channels we use (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube) and Google advertising tools. They are used by third parties in accordance with their own privacy statements.
As a user of our website, you can choose whether to allow us to use statistics and marketing cookies.
You can find more information about cookies on the website of the Finnish Transport and Communications Agency, for example.
Users of the website have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of their data at any time. Consent can be withdrawn by forbidding the use of non-essential cookies.
What rights do I have in relation to the processing of my personal data?
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request NE Device SW for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that NE Device SW erases your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that NE Device SW restricts the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to NE Device SWs processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding the processing of your data, in particular in the EU Member State where you have your principal place of residence or place of work, or where the alleged breach of the Data Protection Regulation has taken place.